DIY Zoning: Credits
People who made this happen
Primary credit goes, of course, to the HVAC-Talk community in general. Lurking there was really educational, though quite unexpected experience.
Special thanks, in alphabetical order, lest someone gets offended:
- BamaCracker - I owe you a couple of drinks and a sunset view;
- Chester Fitchett - for hardware donations;
- Chuck Muziani - for giving me a starting point, there would have been no DZ if not for your article;
- DeltaT - for letting me see very clearly what I should expect;
- Don Sleeth - everybody line up and go get the HVAC-Calc NOW!
- Guy - for being a proof that things like this can be done;
- Jerry Scharf - for multiple contributions, tangible and intangible;
- JoeCool - for making me realize that even if you are a billionaire, nothing gets done right unless you take care of it;
- n6ber - for sharing a part of the flame that I would've taken alone otherwise;
- Robin Boyd - I wasn't trying to blow you off, honest;
- Tim Small - for being the first one to have courage to rely on my sanity and implement DZ in his home;
- Tom R - for providing the information I wouldn't have found unless I'd lived for a hundred years;
- T. Shannon Gilvary - for being the fist to jump on the bandwagon :) and exhaustive update on excess static pressure control;
- ZoneMe - for sharing your experiences.
Oh, and very special thanks to Diceman - great sense of humor and non-trivial thinking ;)
Hardware Donations made to DZ
In alphabetical order:
- AAG Electronica and personally Aitor Arrieta - 1-Wire® pressure and humidity sensors;
- Chester Fitchett - multiple versions of Phidgets servo controllers, LCD module and other gadgets;
- Clint Collins - two iPaq Pocket PCs (16MB/greyscale, 32MB/color);
- Nic van der Walt - 1-Wire® temperature sensor PCB and 1-Wire® servo controller PCB;
- Parallax, Inc. - serial and USB controllers;
- Pololu Corporation - 16-Servo USB Controller.